The new NaviTEK NT is a network tester for troubleshooting and maintenance of active and passive copper and fibre networks. Incorporating an improved graphical interface NaviTEK NT allows network technicians to pinpoint and solve network connectivity issues faster than ever before. Subsequently, tests can be saved as pdf reports and shared with colleagues and clients using the free IDEAL AnyWare™ app.
- Network troubleshooter (copper/fibre)
- PoE, service detection and port information
- Real time display of network traffic
- Test storage and PDF reporting
- Cable tracing/distance to fault (TDR)
- Supports IDEAL AnyWARE App